Esperamos que pases buenos momentos en Wikipedia.
Hola, no entiendo porqué has revertido los cambios de 18.104.22.168. El artículo de http://www.cadiz-turismo.com/espaciosnaturales/losalcornocales/losalcornocales.php me atrevería a decir que es de lo más completo que hay publicado sobre el parque natural de los Alcornocales en todo internet. Es un artículo muy completo, extenso y con una calidad muy alta. Creo que aporta mucha información sobre el parque a los usuarios, y me llama mucho la atención que creas que no aporta nada. Saludos.
me tienes bloqueado sin razón, por favor.
Hello! I would like to know why you have reverted all changes from 22.214.171.124. Is there any special reason?
- Wikipedia:Enlaces externos, the links were neither authoritative, and this person was adding crosswiki, and links only. No article improvement. Billinghurst (discusión) 09:50 9 ene 2014 (UTC)
So, if the article is perfect as it is and I want to add value added information through a link, is it impossible, as you say? I will just answer 3 questions for you: Is the site content accessible to the reader? YES, OF COURSE, IT IS FULLY OPERATIVE. Is the site content proper in the context of the article (useful, tasteful, informative, factual, etc.)? OH GOD, YES, OF COURSE IT IS FULLY RELATED AND INFORMATIVE (FOR THOSE SPEAKING SPANISH... NOT SUITABLE FOR MR. CENSOR... SORRY... MR. BILLINGHURST. Is the link functioning and likely to remain functional? YES, THE WEBSITE SEEM STABLE
DON'T SAY SILLY THINGS MR. WIKICENSOR
- This is an encyclopaedia, not a directory of links. The link is non-authoritative, and unsourced. The purpose is to improve the article with factual information, not to add links at the base of an article. Billinghurst (discusión) 13:35 10 ene 2014 (UTC)
- Blah blah blah, go away you unimportant person who keeps adding yourself to all the wikis. We will continue to remove your self-inflated rubbish from our sites. Billinghurst (discusión) 15:07 16 sep 2015 (UTC)
Diego Flaínez and Diego Laínez[editar]
Hello Billinghurst, I see that you have suggested that both should be merged. I don't agree since one of them, Laínez, is a legendary character and Diego Flaínez actually existed and is documented. I would keep them separate just to differentiate them even though it has been suggested by M. Torres Sevilla that Diego Laínez, the literary character, is actually the same as the documented individual, Diego Flaínez, who was El Cid's father. Regards, --Maragm (discusión) 17:33 23 nov 2017 (UTC)
- @Maragm: Thanks, then we should remove the templates. We then also should fix the items at Wikidata as their the data says that they are both real people, and imply more certainty that you indicate here. I have no Spanish capability beyond Google Translate, and was more working on the confusion at Wikidata. Thanks for the explanation. Billinghurst (discusión) 21:23 23 nov 2017 (UTC)
- @Billinghurst:, thanks for the explanation. I went to Wikidata and removed all links to Diego Laínez. Clicking on some of the individuals I got to this page (one of the supposed ancestors of Diego Laínez) and was quite shocked to see that many of these individuals are invented or based on ancient sources rather than modern, more reliable ones. Most, if not all, did not even exist. Regards and thanks again for pointing out the problem. --Maragm (discusión) 06:54 24 nov 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I need your help in this article; more specifically you reviewed a paragraph on december 16, 2017 providing the reversal with the reliable source for the paragraph commenting the help of the prayer based on a clinical study. Now there are problems being your decision disregarded several times; it is appropriate your direct intervention as an administrator to clarify any misunderstanding and restore the paragraph as deemed necessary. — El comentario anterior fue realizado desde la IP 126.96.36.199 (discusión • bloq) .
- I am not the person to assist you. I would suggest trying Wikipedia:Café (todos) Billinghurst (discusión) 06:29 19 dic 2017 (UTC)
Gracias / Thank you[editar]
- @Luitalia: nothing special about me beyond being around a long time around. All people deserve a personal welcome, this works far better with people treating people civilly and respectfully. Billinghurst (discusión) 15:01 1 sep 2018 (UTC)
Re: Link spam at Efectos de audio 3D[editar]
Hi, I'm really note very good in English, and definitevely I'm very bad at techical questions. My strenght is about knowing the rules and communication with other users. I don't know why you choose to write to me, but it would be much better that you move those messages to the page of requests for administrator attention. There are many administrators (bibliotecarios) who are really much better than me in these kind of subjects... and in understanding and writing in English. Sorry for not being useful this time, and have a nice weekend. --Marcelo (Mensajes aquí) 00:42 3 nov 2018 (UTC)