Resultados de la búsqueda
Para más opciones de búsqueda, vea Ayuda:Búsqueda.
No hay resultados que cumplan los criterios de búsqueda en este sitio.
Resultados de la Wikipedia en inglés.
- Bruno Alexandre Vilela Gama (born 15 November 1987) is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for Spanish club AD Alcorcón mainly as a right winger17 KB (1044 palabras) - 21:12 21 feb 2018
- Alexandre Gama (Rio de Janeiro – June 1, 1958) is a Brazilian entrepreneur and creative professional operating mainly in the communications and advertising15 KB (1328 palabras) - 20:57 19 may 2017
- History of Hindu-Christian Encounters (AD 304 to 1996) is a book by Sita Ram Goel which he published in 1986 under his Voice of India imprint. Described3 KB (199 palabras) - 18:49 7 sep 2016
- Al-jamāʻah al-islāmīyah (Arabic: الجماعة الإسلامية, "the Islamic Group"; also transliterated El Gama'a El Islamiyya; also called "Islamic Groups" and32 KB (3725 palabras) - 03:00 2 dic 2017
- The 4th Portuguese India Armada was assembled in 1502 on the order of King Manuel I of Portugal and placed under the command of D. Vasco da Gama. It was116 KB (17 446 palabras) - 23:09 23 nov 2017
- Agrupación Deportiva Alcorcón SAD is a Spanish football team based in Alcorcón, in the autonomous community of Madrid. Founded in 1971, it currently plays18 KB (641 palabras) - 15:40 21 feb 2018
- Guilherme Valadão Gama (born 25 January 1990) is a Brazilian handballer who plays for BM Granollers in the Liga ASOBAL and the Brazil national team.2 KB (45 palabras) - 23:59 25 dic 2016
- The Didaktik was a series of home computers based on the clones of Intel 8080 and Zilog Z80 processors produced in former Czechoslovakia. Didaktik6 KB (887 palabras) - 12:23 29 nov 2017
- Joel Natalino Santana (born December 25, 1948) is a Brazilian football head coach and former football player. The last team he coached was Vasco da Gama15 KB (849 palabras) - 16:05 21 ene 2018
- Year 1542 (MDXLII) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. February 2 – Battle of Baçente:9 KB (1050 palabras) - 07:04 11 sep 2017
- Year 1498 (MCDXCVIII) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. February – Portuguese explorer5 KB (626 palabras) - 17:34 20 sep 2017
- Not to be confused with the air force of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, the Yugoslav Royal Air Force. The Yugoslav Air Force (Serbo-Croatian: Jugoslavensko35 KB (3625 palabras) - 18:39 13 feb 2018
- Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi (Somali: Axmad Ibraahim al-Gaasi, Harari: አሕመድ ኢቢን ኢብራሂም አል ጋዚ, "Acmad Ibni Ibrahim Al-Gaazi" [Afar], Arabic: أحمد بن إبراهيم19 KB (2083 palabras) - 16:18 21 feb 2018
- The 2017–18 Taça de Portugal is the 78th season of the Taça de Portugal (also known as Taça de Portugal Placard for sponsorship reasons), the premier knockout78 KB (1298 palabras) - 22:14 7 feb 2018
- The litter is a class of wheelless vehicles, a type of human-powered transport, for the transport of persons. Examples of litter vehicles include palki32 KB (3984 palabras) - 23:19 30 ene 2018
- Year 1469 (MCDLXIX) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. August–October – Caister Castle3 KB (337 palabras) - 13:42 28 nov 2017
- Imiloxan is a drug which is used in scientific research. It acts as a selective antagonist for the α2B adrenergic receptor, and has been useful for distinguishing4 KB (260 palabras) - 23:21 31 may 2016
- Zamorin of Calicut (Samoothiri; Malayalam: സാമൂതിരി/സാമൂരി, Portuguese: Samorim, Dutch: Samorijn, Chinese: Shamitihsi) is the title of the Hindu monarch116 KB (9664 palabras) - 04:53 22 feb 2018
- Year 1503 (MDIII) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. January 20 – Seville in Castile11 KB (1180 palabras) - 13:52 22 dic 2017
- Ocean exploration is a part of oceanography describing the exploration of ocean surfaces. Notable explorations were undertaken by the Greeks, the Egyptians8 KB (863 palabras) - 20:52 1 feb 2018