Resultados de la búsqueda
Ir a la navegación Ir a la búsqueda
Para más opciones de búsqueda, vea Ayuda:Búsqueda.
No hay resultados que cumplan los criterios de búsqueda en este sitio.
Resultados de la Wikipedia en inglés.
- Thomas Badeslade (active c. 1719–1750) was an English topographical draughtsman, who worked extensively with the engraver W. H. Toms. One of his early7 kB (822 palabras) - 22:47 5 mar 2020
- Robert and John Davies of Bersham. A panoramic view of the park by Thomas Badeslade, published in 1742, shows the resulting grand baroque layout of formal10 kB (1046 palabras) - 13:52 26 oct 2020
- Colen, Vitruvius Britannicus, Vol.1, 1715, pp. 78–9 (illustration) Badeslade, Thomas & Rocque, J., Vitruvius Britannicus, Vol.2, 1739 (illustration)22 kB (2887 palabras) - 20:27 25 oct 2020
- Mount Morris, Monks Horton, the Seat of Morris Drake Morris, Esq. Engraved by Johannes Kip after Thomas Badeslade, 1719.1 kB (132 palabras) - 18:48 24 ago 2018
- 1700. He had commissioned some upgrades, but in 1720 commissioned Thomas Badeslade to survey the house and its immediate block of land, which included23 kB (2672 palabras) - 19:34 31 dic 2020
- THE COUNTY PALATINE OF CHESTER By H. Moll, 1724. A Map of Cheshire, Thomas Badeslade & W.H. Toms, 1742 Page 12, "Walks in West Cheshire and the Wirral"12 kB (1383 palabras) - 13:07 5 ene 2021
- that appear again in Britannia Illustrata, (1730). An engraving by Thomas Badeslade from about 1750 still shows the formal features centred on Bodt's façade24 kB (3260 palabras) - 16:50 30 nov 2019
- the Ancient Churches in London" (1736–1739). In 1741, he worked with Thomas Badeslade on "Chorographia Britanniae or a New Set of Maps of all the Counties3 kB (225 palabras) - 20:43 23 ago 2019
- 1613–46), Sir Robert Barnham (1646–85) Sir Barnham Rider (1698–1728) and Thomas Rider (1805–47). The house sits on a south facing slope giving views across13 kB (1712 palabras) - 05:04 22 oct 2019
- £220. 12s. 8d. About this time, during the reign of King Richard II, canon Thomas Hazlewood came to Leeds Priory. He wrote several history books here, including11 kB (997 palabras) - 16:01 6 jul 2020
- Almenar was used to promote 'brave, virtuous Stanhope' but his Tory opponent Thomas Crosse easily won the seat aided by the satirist Jonathan Swift who published28 kB (2407 palabras) - 06:17 3 ene 2021
- aspects which could be better, he was upset by a paper published by Thomas Badeslade, which was extremely critical of it, and also of the work he was doing9 kB (1364 palabras) - 02:20 10 mar 2020
- improving port facilities at King's Lynn were included as an appendix to Thomas Badeslade's 1725 work 'History of the ancient and present state of the navigation10 kB (974 palabras) - 14:51 30 dic 2020
- architect... (1967–72), 4 volumes, reproduced works by Colen Campbell, J. Badeslade, John Rocque, James Gandon, John Woolfe, George Richardson, Denise Addis18 kB (2115 palabras) - 20:14 7 dic 2020